Apply to be a distributor
Help deliver Devon’s biggest little magazine in your area – One Magazine!
Support your local community, keep fit and earn some extra money every month by becoming one of our One Magazine distributors.
Deliveries are during the first week of every month and can be completed flexibly in this time to suit your schedule. One Magazine delivery rounds are great for anyone 13 years and upwards looking for a first job, some extra earnings or people looking to stay active and be an integral part of the community.
As a One Magazine distributor you are an acting ambassador on behalf of our brand. Your deliveries will ensure thousands of Devon residents receive information about what’s happening where they live while providing access to hundreds of local, independent businesses who rely on us for work.
Want to join the community? Apply to be a distributor today!
In order to apply for a delivery round you must agree to the terms and conditions below:
- You (and any helpers) will need an Android or Apple smart phone to be able to run the Round Control App which provides us with retrospective tracking data on the routes. This data is not live, and is transmitted when you are back in a Wi-Fi zone (so does not use your data allowance).
- Rounds are a monthly commitment during the first week of every month.
- Aged 13 years or above (under 18s must be supervised by parent/guardian). There is no upper age restriction.
- This is a self-employed position and you are responsible for your own tax affairs.
How does it work?
- We will provide a distribution route map detailing the area to be covered, broken down by street and number of houses.
- Delivery of your magazines to you will be in the last week of the month.
- There may be leaflets included with your delivery. We will pay you extra for these. They need to be inserted with every magazine delivered.
- You will receive an email in advance each month to confirm your availability.
- You will have a minimum of 7 days to complete your delivery round(s). The ultimate success of the magazine depends on it being delivered to all areas in a timely manner – we would urge you to deliver your magazines that first weekend.
- Each issue of the magazine can be between 32 and 88 pages every month.
Click here for full Terms & Conditions.